Tuesday, April 17, 2012

thankful that He is the Author

i am busy. i am tired. i am stressed. i am struggling. this seems to be my attitude as the semester winds down. papers, presentations, exams, and projects have filled my planner. young life is busy as the summer approaches and fundraising is being pushed.

i went to bed at 2AM with an intention to wake up again at 7AM to study for an exam and have my team meeting. waking up didn't happen. my sick, tired body could not get out of bed to study. i showed up to my meeting flustered. feeling completely down in the dumps through the meeting and my first class because i felt completely unprepared for my exam. i showed up at my next class to see a class cancelled sign on the door. i left the building praising my Father for allowing me a little more sleep in the morning and nudging my professor to cancel class. this is just one example of how i know that my Father has His eye on me and my plans. He had them before me before i was born, didn't He? He knew i would need a little bit of extra time to focus, grab a latte, and rest in His goodness before my exam. He allowed me a little bit more sleep this morning knowing that my class would be cancelled. isn't He a cool God?!

well, i've managed to fill my time i should by studying with blogging. oh well. He is GOOD.

i hope you are enjoying the sunshine today. i am surely thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment