Friday, September 14, 2012

it's friday, friday!


it's friday! friday!

the weekend is here and i am a happy camper. plans are already forming and my smile keeps getting bigger. this was my first crazy week of school and i am happy to say that it is friday.

tonight
dinner with chels at the rock
shopping and movies with mandy

tomorrow
morton pumpkin fest with everyone cool
seeing adam after his football game
working patio at the med

sunday
clearview
tanner's orchard with everyone cool

i love anticipating great things coming up, like drew and ellie and needtobreathe next weekend, but one of my goals for the school year is to embrace and celebrate each day and wait well. i so need to learn to wait well. though it's great to be excited and looking forward to things, i want to love the day i'm living in because i'm not promised the next. i don't want to miss out on something great in my day because i'm constantly looking forward to tomorrow or the next day. i don't want to miss out on important moments in my life that might seem small because who knows, they might be the most important. i desire to find something positive and great in each day even when my day seems just like the last. i want my days to be different even if my schedule might look the same.




it's fitting to share this song because i have a feeling mandy and i will belt it out a few times tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment