Friday, November 2, 2012

fall is a brewing.


so, after eating my weight in candy at my internship on wednesday..i decided to celebrate halloween by volunteering at the fall festival at clearview during the nighttime. i rummaged through my random costume bag to find my overalls, braided my hair, found a plaid shirt, and tied a bandana on my head. what a great excuse to pull out my overalls.


a cowgirl and her barn kitties.


another one of my kitties.


who knew coloring under the table could be such a hit?


aj and jayme set up the photo booth that was at their wedding.


i have the cutest friends.


they are silly just like me. 


j makes a great looking katniss. m makes a terrifying nurse. r makes pirates look like models.

this weekend:
1. shel comes to play at ISU tonight. i can't wait to squeeze her.
2. soph is coming into town to have dinner, see shel, and have a sleepover.
3. mom's first craft show is this weekend. can't wait to walk around to look at all the jewelery, quilts, and outfits for the outdoor geese that people have on their porches.
4. studying for the GRE..not going to be my favorite part
5. studying for the GRE at kopi..can't wait for my pint glass full of warm goodness and spreading my thing out on their wooden tables. i love that coffeeshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment