Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a sweet day.

i am thankful. i am thankful for the sun shining through the trees on my walk to class. i am thankful for time with my sweet Father today. i am thankful for time spent well with friends.

my sweet friend sarah posted this on her blog today. this guy knows what's up.



tonight i got to watch blake's webbed tour with steph and leah on steph's couch while eating chocolate covered popcorn. for the past four tuesdays, blake has been on tour via stageit, aka online shows. someday blake and i will probs be married. he will sing leave on a light to me. he wrote it for his future wife. i would have put that song up instead, but that one isn't on youtube. so you should probably go buy it. he's too much for me. enjoy his cover of 500 miles. this is blake stratton, folks.



#96: always have something beautiful in sight, even if it's just a daisy in a jelly glass

No comments:

Post a Comment