Wednesday, April 4, 2012

april happenings

SO much fun stuff is planned for april. it happens to be one of my favorite months. but, it is also the busiest. here's what i'm looking forward to!

1. easter- i am looking forward to spending some time at home with family and friends, venturing to springfield to see my grandparents, and most of all celebrating that Jesus is risen!

2. my one year baptism anniversary- on april 10th, 2011- i got baptized at clearview! it was such a special day, i can't wait to share with you what happened on that day.

3. my birthday- i am turning 21. woof!

4. needtobreathe and ben rector- i can't wait to see these folks again in indy next week! join me on april 12th!

5. YL student staff weekend- i'm headed to chicago with my fellow team leaders and some future team leaders to be refreshed, pray for high school friends, and grow in fellowship with my friends. this is such a fun weekend full of reunions as well!

6. Kentucky trip- this trip has been in mind for 3 years since my best friend jenn and i split up to go to different schools. i am happy to say that i will be finally taking that trip in a few weeks! i am SO excited to spend time with jenn, elizabeth, anne marie, and hopefully eleanore. i seriously can't wait to see these girls.

it is bound to be a sweet month!



# 1218: when in doubt, smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment